MIRRORS

For this project I wanted to focus on the fact that I have lived in so many places and what memories I've had in each one.


RESEARCH...


Since I have moved so much, it is difficult to keep sentimental things with me with every move, but my Mum has always took around with us her box of photographs.


FIRST ATTEMPT...


With rolling with the idea of incorporating my Mum's photos with this project, I chose a photo from each home to represent my memories from there... and added captions to help make the memories more clear.









I really liked this outcome but some of the images just doesn't help in reflecting my memories of some of the places, and this could be down to the fact that there isn't a photo that truly represents my time there.


MORE RESEARCH...


I began looking at how houses are portrayed by estate agents and began doing that for my own homes, but with a twist.


The descriptions would represent the memories I have had in the houses and the price would represent how much I value that house.










MORE ON THIS IDEA...










FINAL OUTCOME...